For the safety of our guests and employees, Tank Garage Winery has introduced the following requirements for visitors. By entering our premises, you agree to abide by the following directives, as well as any verbal instructions provided by our employees, to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all. Additionally, you acknowledge the contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus, and voluntarily release and hold harmless Tank Garage Winery, its employees, agents and representatives, from any liabilities, claims, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto your decision to visit and/or participate in a tasting experience on our premises. If any minors are accompanying your group, their respective parent or guardian agrees to these terms on their behalf by bringing them on-site.
1. Advanced reservations are required for all tasting experiences. Feel free to call us at 707-942-8265 if you are seeking a reservation.
2. We are currently only able to accommodate parties of 6 or fewer individuals.
3. The number of guests permitted at any time will be limited in compliance with capacity restrictions set by the state and county. Whenever possible, we will offer outdoor tasting options and/or will keep windows and doors open to enhance airflow and ventilation. We therefore encourage you to dress comfortably for the weather.
4. All guests must wear face coverings, except for children under 2 or those who cannot safely wear a covering due to a medical condition. Face coverings may only be removed once wine has been poured for your group and while at your assigned tasting area.
5. Maintain 6 or more feet of distance between others not in your group when not at your assigned tasting area (i.e., while waiting to check in, walking to the restroom, etc.).
6. Do not engage in any physical contact with our employees. Under normal circumstances, we’d love to be able to give you a handshake, high-five or fist-bump, but now isn’t the time.
7. By entering this property, you confirm you are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. These symptoms include cough, fever over 100.4 degrees, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell.
8. By entering this facility, you confirm you have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 for at least the past 3 days, without the use of any medication. You also confirm you have not had contact with anyone who is COVID-positive within the past 14 days.
9. Please wash and/or sanitize your hands upon arrival as well as after sneezing, blowing your nose, coughing, or using the restroom. Sanitizer, soap and water are readily available.
10. When possible, please use credit card or other low-contact payments methods rather than cash.
11. Employees have the right to refuse or end service to any guest exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. If you are asked to leave our facility for this reason, we appreciate your immediate attention to this request and your understanding in this matter.