Tank Garage Winery will be open on a limited basis for wine experiences beginning June 12, 2020. Reservations will be required for all visiting guests and must be made prior to arrival via our website or by calling (707) 942-8265.
All service will take place in our indoor spaces and parties may not exceed 6 guests at a time. We will limit the number of parties on property at any time, and all tables and will be stationed at least 6 feet apart. Guests must also comply with our social distancing requirements, and be mindful of maintaining distance from other visitors and our employees at any time they are away from their tasting experience area.
Applicable experience fees will be charged the day of your visit and we will request to securely store your credit card on file prior to your arrival. All wine experiences are subject to change and cancellation for any reason and we will notify you as soon as possible should we be unable to host your experience. As your plans may also change, we simply request at least 24 hours’ notice for any changes or cancellations.
Visitor Safety Measures
Upon arrival, guests will check in outside of our tasting room and await to be seated.
- We are implementing the following measures to assure your safety:
- All Tank Garage Winery staff will be screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19, including temperature screenings. Employees will not be allowed to work when they exhibit any such symptoms.
- All Tank Garage Winery staff will wear personal face coverings.
- Guests must also wear face coverings at all times, with the exception of when wine has been served to them for their experience.
- Guests must not visit Tank Garage Winery if they are actively experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Guests who have recently been ill must remain home until they have been symptom-free for at least 3 days without the use of any medications.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations around our property.
- Guests are asked to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival, and to follow good hygiene practices at all times.
- Our team will strictly follow new sanitization and hygiene protocols consistent with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We will utilize "contactless" payments such as credit cards and cards on file. Guests should be prepared for payment methods other than cash.
- Outside food and alcohol may not be brought to or consumed on property.
- Bottled water will be provided to guests by request only.
- In the event that guests exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 while on our property, employees have the right to refuse or end the experience. Guests will be expected to depart the property promptly in such instances.
Tasting Room Visitor Policy
By placing a reservation, all members of your party agree to our Visitor Policy.
Cleaning and Sanitation
Tank Garage Winery is committed to upholding the highest cleanliness and safety standards in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities.
- Wine experience areas will be disinfected before and after each experience.
- Glassware will be immediately removed from experience areas after guest departure and washed in our commercial, high-temperature dish washer.
- High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day and before opening and after closing.
- We will provide single-use disposable paper menus for all guests as well as provide digital menus that can be accessed via smartphone.